Terms and Conditions
Beckon Overseas Careers Pvt Ltd, Company registered in the India, Registration number U74999TG2017PTC114335
These Terms and Conditions apply whenever you access the website, regardless of how or where you access the website from.
- The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Govt of India.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency
We accept payments online using Visa and Master Card credit/debit card/ Net Banking in INR.
The process of delivery of the services is as follows: –
Once you accept our terms of business you may make a payment to Beckon Overseas via a range of payment options which include 1; Bank transfer 2; online payment using our secured payment method. Once your case is accepted by our Case Managers they shall be delighted to confirm all the details on your case with you and ensure that the initial review of your case history and immigration needs have been conducted correctly. We will then immediately and not within less than 48 hours deliver to you and provide you with the following which will be delivered to you either face to face or on a video/telephone call and thereafter supported in an email sent directly thereafter with full supporting documents.
Evaluation fees are non-refundable
- We shall review your bio-information against the qualifying criteria of the visa.
- We shall advise you and agree with you what documents you are required to submit to us for submission of your application.
- We shall then review your documents as we receive them to ensure that they are accurate and meet the government criteria.
- We shall complete your application forms and shall submit your case to the concerned authorities
- We shall provide you with advice, support and assistance throughout the process.
- We provide consultancy service with regards to immigration visas. The first 3 services will be completed within 48 hours. The remaining services are on-going and will be completed within a period of 90 days’ subject you providing us with all the supporting documents.
- The delivery of the service is by live face to face consultation or via video/telephone call and by a detailed email with supporting documents and pack sent without 48 hours of your evaluation payment
Any information, details document or others form (documents) provided by the candidate to Beckon Overseas will be kept confidential. All Information & documents provided by the candidate will not be shared with any other party EXCEPT any 3rd party which is a required for the visa process, such as a government body or visa and immigration department and case officers for the country of destination for the client.
We initially would only collect your name; contact details, delivery details and email address and all of these are kept strictly confidential.
Our site does not collect user account related data as only basic info is taken which is encrypted.
With regards to a purchase of a service from this site, we confirm that your credit card/debit card details are not handled by Beckon Overseas. Your credit card/debit card details will be securely handled by our Payment Services Provider EBS.
www.beckonoverseas.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Beckon Overseas is a consultancy and service provider that helps potential customers with document checking, verifying, translating, copying and forwarding to any government authorities or Educational Organisations on behalf of their customers. The service completed when a consultation has been completed with a client and a document check list and a step by step process on how to submit an application has been discussed and delivered to the customer.
Once a payment is made by a customer they will receive a receipt by email to the email address provided to us. This is usually done within 24 hours of receiving cleared funds.
Beckon Overseas operates a fair purchase /refund policy for any service from our site. We accept that BOC will be committed to refund a client back in full for any amounts paid to us (not including any third-party fees) in the following circumstances,
- Beckon Overseas consultant agreed that the company is satisfied to submit the client’s case with regards to Calculation of Migration points, however, the customer’s case is returned with a negative judgment.
- Due to documentation negligence by Beckon Staff.
The customer confirms that before making any purchase that he/she has read and understood our terms and conditions.
If a refund is issued, we confirm that in line with Beckon Overseas’s Terms and Conditions the refund will be made back to the original mode of payment by the client.
No Refund Policy- The customer agree that they will not liable to be claim a refund in cases if he/she wish to end of their agreement with services and withdraw from before the time of Beckon Overseas submitting the clients Immigration and or Visa application.
- If you sign up the service & change your mind later and decide to withdraw.
- If you do not wish to continue with our services.
- Failure to provide require documents within 60 working day, then Beckon has right to place the case on temporarily hold, and after temporary hold even if the he/ she does not submit the required documents to file the application within 30 working days, then Beckon has right to close the case permanently without refund.
- Failure to submit medicals by the clients of himself/herself and his/her family members included in the application.
- Failure to provide a genuine police clearance certificate, which is not less than 6 months old.
- Failure to prove sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
- Submission of fraudulent or deceptive documents.
- Process conversion is eligible if at least 80% of the documents are submitted within 2 months from the date of signup.
- Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his/her family members included in the application.
- If profile is not picked up from the pool.
- The assessment credential is on discretions of WES and we don’t guarantee any result.
- Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- If the clients fails to attend or get the required score in IELTS English/French to meet the eligibility and as per requirement of visa process.
- In case of the visa being rejected. If the applicants to attend the visa. Interview does not comply with the requirement of the embassy or the consulate and for any other factors where the consulate/embassy authorities decline the visa for forgery, intimidation submission of records or unverifiable documents and so on.
- There would be no refund if the client abandons his/ her case within 3 months from the date of registration. (Non-communication with your process consultant for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment).and doesn’t respond to the mails or calls made by the company for more than a month.
- Falls short to fulfill the language proficiency requirements as pointed out n the pre-registration report
- Applicant who paid part payment will not be eligible for refund which he paid to Beckon overseas as per the agreed terms.
- Beckon is not liable if the rejection is because of verification done by the skill assessment Authority/Australian/Canada embassy.
- Applicant accepts that recording voice or video’s in premises of Beckon Overseas Careers Pvt.Ltd is unauthorized Beckon is free to take any legal action for an unauthorized behavior of applicant.
- If the client/applicant who changes for other country process and therein visa gets rejected due to any reason then he/she is not eligible for any refund.
- If the applicant corresponds directly with any type of assessment body, at any time of phase until unless the candidate is authorized or given written grant for doing so.
- Tries to malign with the name of Beckon in what so ever condition, which tampers the performance of Beckon or its reputation.
- Beckon is not liable if the rejection is happened if the university is not recognized.
- If the candidate does not respond to the mails and calls made by Beckon for more than a month.
- If the applicant backs out because of personal reasons.
- If the applicant fails to prove that he/she does not have sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance for his/her relative, included in the application form.
- Results of verification solemnly depends upon assessment body judgments in case of incomplete/fraudulent documents products for application, Beckon is not liable for any refund.
All the refund cases would be cleared in between 45-60 days. to claim refund, the rejection letters including letter after re-appeal needs to be produced.