Australia Medical Treatment Visa (subclass 602)
Subclass 602, Medical Treatment visa, is for individuals to make a trip to or stay longer in Australia for medical / restorative treatment or to help somebody requiring medicinal treatment who holds or has connected for this visa. It is additionally for individuals who are giving an organ.
With this visa you can
- remain in Australia until the treatment plan or interviews are done
- be allowed single passage or various sections to Australia contingent upon your circumstance
- think about for as long as 3 months (or more in the event that you meet the exclusion criteria)
- conform to all visa conditions and pursue Australian laws
- leave before your visa closes
- have the budgetary ability to help yourself in Australia
You can remain in Australia until the treatment plan or meetings are finished. This visa depends on your circumstance and can be reached out for you with enough time for the treatment.