Transit Visa Australia (Subclass 771)

The Transit visa (Subclass 771) gives you a chance to transit through Australia for no longer than 72 hours. Your Transit visa lets you to make a trip to Australia via air.

    With this visa, you can
  • transit through Australia for no longer than 72 hours
  • enter Australia via air before joining the group of a non-military ship as a Maritime Crew visa (subclass 988) holder
    You should
  • be outside Australia and have an affirmed booking to make a trip to another nation inside 72 hours of touching base in Australia and the right archives to enter that nation
  • on the off chance that you are joining the team of a non-military ship, be outside Australia and hold a Maritime Crew visa and the vital group archives

This visa gives individuals a chance to be in Australia for as long as 72 hours before they should leave Australia. Oceanic Crew visa holders can utilize it to enter Australia via air to join a non-military ship. A few people are qualified to transit without a visa.